Tuesday, August 11, 2020
Large number of committees do not comply with the necessary Covid-19 prevention measures
Observers of the Egyptian Coalition for Human Rights and Development monitored the failure to follow the instructions of the National Electoral Commission on coronavirus prevention measures.
This is as follows:
El- Sharqiya Governorate:
- – Committees of Kafr Al-Balasi School in Sharqiya
In Qena Governorate:
- Committee 383 of The Gifts Elementary School with critics
- Committee 374 of the High School, girls with critics.
- Committee of the Naval Critics School in Qena Province.
In Beni Suef Governorate:
- – Committee No. 301 of Taha Al-Beisha Joint Primary School in Beba.
- Committee No. 294 of the Association for the Memorization of the Qur’an in Beba.
In Cairo Governorate:
- Tora Junior High School Benin – Maadi Department.
- Unity Primary School
- Committee of 173 Princely High School Benin.
- Al-Shayma High School is a girl with roses in Al-Adadi.
- Committee of 229 Heroes of Port Said in The Dome Gardens
- Committee of 224 Ghamra Industrial High School.
- – 601st Committee of The Beni Dalingat School
- 603rd Committee of girls high school
- Committee of 611 Electricity Companies
- Committee of 621 Tylli elementary schools.
- Committee 654 agrarian reform in the village of Kom Zamran.
In Sohag Governorate:
- Committee 71 of The Tahta Coast Primary School –
- Committee 72 of the Tahta Coast School –
- Committee 70 of the Tahta Coast Institute –
- Committee of 69 Tahata Coast Preparatory Institute
- Committee 62 of the Joint Primary School in Batahta
- Committee 64 at Khalid Bin Alwaleed School, Committee 65 at Al-Tahrir School in Naga.
Reconciliation in The First Committee of 24
Abedin High School 63
Ms. Aisha Al-Marj Ladies 357.