Saturday, 24/10/ 2020
“A remarkable turnout for the women’s vote in the provinces of Upper Egypt”
Following the Egyptian Coalition for Human Rights and Development are notable, some women’s committees in Upper Egypt’S governorates are as follows:
- Beni Suef Governorate
- Committee No. 76, Joint Primary School, Herbashent, BBA Center.
- The committee of martyr Omar Fatah al-Bab Mazura,” Beni Suef.
- Fatma Al-Jundi’s teacher committee -Madin Bani Suef.
- The committeeof teacher Mr. Aisha AishaHigh SchoolGirls – MadinBani Suef.
- Committees no. 31, 32, 33 preparatory school teachers,girls in the fabricof the BBA center.
- Committee No. 155, Al-Azhar Primary Religious Institute, girlsfrom the village of Samsta Center.
- Minya Governorate
- Committee No. 156, Teacher Jamal Abu Halaiqa Bandar Al-Minya.
- Committee No. 175, Peace Teacher Bandar Al-Minya.
- Committee No. 191, Kafr Mansoura Elementary School, Bandar Al-Minya.
- Aswan Province.
- Committee No. 31 Joint Elementary School of Peace – Moysat, A.D.C. Center.
- Committee No. 46 Martyr Saeed Abdulaziz School in Al-Shamakhi,Advo Center.
- Committee No. 29, School of Martyr Ahmed Abdel Moneim inSaida, Before me, Advo Center.
- Women’s Committees at Akkad Military High School in Swan.
- Sohag Governorate
- Committee 71, 72, Tahta Coast Elementary School.
- Committee 63 Naga Al-Sawaa West.
- Committee 61 of Al Nasr Elementary School.
- Committee 22 of Sohag Military High School.
There are 347 female candidates nationwide, representing 8.6%. Of the total number of women candidates, 303 are independent and 44 are from political parties.