Saturday, 24/10/ 2020
“Above-average turnout for voters in some committees”
Followers of the Egyptian Coalition for Human Rights and Development monitored a above-average turnout for voters in some committees, such as:
- Beni Suef Governorate
- Committee No. 90, Union Primary School Boys Center BBA.
- Committee No. 104, Old Mahmoudiyah Elementary School, Samsta Center.
- Committee 105, Benin Preparatory School, Mazura, Simsta Center.
- Committee No. 3, Fouad Nasr Hindi Elementary School Girls, BBA Center.
- Committee 56, Joint Elementary School on The Island of Bba.
- St. Mark’s Special Languages Teacher Committee.
- The committeeof the teacher of Mr. Khadija, high schoolgirls of Abdulsalam Aref, next tothe Waqftower.
- Khaled bin Alwaleed School Committee with Hatem Rushdi.
- The committee of the teacherof the ring of the special missionaries St. Abdulsalam Aref next to the health insurance.
- Minya Governorate
- Committees 194, 195, People’s Sports Club, Bandar Minya.
- Sub-Committee 2 Dream School for Basic Education.
- Aswan Province.
- Committee No. 164 of the Azhar Institute – Advo Center.
- Committee No. 203 in the Bahri Al-Onion Complex in Al-Ammariya, Advo.
- And the committee of the Religious Institute of The Sada before me, Advo.
- Qena Governorate
- Committee No. 375 of the Agricultural Management Committee with critics.
- Committee No. 373, Naval Critics School.
- – 601st Committee of The Beni Dalingat School
- Committee of 611 Electricity Companies
- Committee of 621 Tylli elementary schools.
- Committee 654 agrarian reform in the village of Kom Zamran.
- Sohag Province:
- Committees no. 17-18-19-20 at the Girls’ Institute in Bakhmim, “GeneralDepartment No. 2″ Akhmim, His Legs and The Cother.
- Committee of 69 Tahata Coast Preparatory Institute
- Committee 62 of the Joint Primary School in Batahta
- Committee 64 of Khalid Bin Alwaleed School,
- Committee 65 at The Tahrir School in Naga.
- Committee of Dr. Mahmoud Omar High School Girls.
- The Committee of the School of the Martyr Ahmed Jamal Al-Fiqi in Amania.