Observers of the Egyptian Coalition for Human Rights and Development monitored the increasing turnout with the second day of the run-off of some committees, such as:
- Committees 178, 179, 180, Ahmed Orabi School, Ezbet Shaheen Bandar Al-Minya.
- Committee 155, Lieutenant-General Safi Al-Din Abu Shanaf Military Secondary School
- Committees 156, 157, Martyr Mohammed Jamal Abu Halaiqa Preparatory School for Boys.
- Darwa Village Council.
- Tuna al-Jabal Village Council.
- Abshadat Village Council.
- Qalandul Village Council.
- Al-Rawda Village Council.
- Al-Tanda Village Council.
- Noway Village Council.
- Deir Al-Barsha Village Council.
- Al-Almaasara Village Council.
- Al-Helmiya Village Committee.
- Committees 165, 166, Alsalam Secondary School for Boys, Bandar Al-Minya
Beni Suef Governorate
First Constituency: Beni Suef Center and City:
– El Sayeda Khadija Secondary School for Girls Committee.
– Khatam al-Morsaleen Private Committee.
– Al-Daoa School for Languages Committee.
Second Constituency: Nasser Center and Cities and Al Wasta Center and City
– The Committee of the joint primary school in the village of Zaytoun.
– The Committee of the Joint Elementary School, Naga al-Arab.
– The Committee of The Joint Preparatory School, in Medom.
– The Committee of the Afuh Primary Institute.
Third Constituency: Ahnasia Center
– The Agricultural Society of Brawa Committee.
– Joint Primary School Committee in al-Shubak.
– New Primary School Committee in Behnemwah.
Fourth Constituency: Beba Center, Al-Fashan Center, Samasta Center
– The Committee of The Uqba Bin Nafi Primary School.
– The Committee for Agricultural Guidance in Nazlet Al Barqi.
– The Committee of the Primary School in Nazlet Al-Deeb.
– The Local Unity Committee in Shantour.
- Committees 43, 44, Al-Bayad Committee, Al-Bayd Primary School, Edfu.
- Architectural Committee, Al-Bassila Bahri Primary Complex, Edfu.
Committees of Ahmed Orabi School in Badrashin City.