Observers of the Egyptian Coalition for Human Rights and Development monitored the penetration of the electoral silence and the continuation of electoral propaganda in front of some stations:
electoral propaganda and the distribution of funds in front of the Grand Mosque in Tora Al-Asmant and Elewa al-khairy hospital for the benefit of one of the candidates, Maadi, Cairo.
•Stations 16, 17 Al-Manil Girls Middle School, Cairo.
• Stations No. 81, Salah Salem Military High School, Helwan, Cairo.
• Station No. 36 Mohammed Ibrahim Al-Naqash School, propaganda for one of the candidates, Derb Najm, Sharqiya.
• Stations numbers 92, 93, 94, Ahmed Joudeh Saad School, propaganda for one of the candidates, Derb Najm, Sharqiya.
• Station of Kafr Al-Mahmoudiya School, propaganda for one of the candidates, Eastern.
• Stations 5, 6 Girls High School, Kafr Al-Zayat and Bassion District, propaganda for one of the lists, Western.
• Stations 98, 99 Martyr Mohammed Hani Lachin School, Kafr Al-Zayat District and Bassion, West.
• Propaganda outside the committee of the School of the Kuwaiti Azhar Institute in Hamoul, through one of the candidates, Al-Hamoul, Kafr al-Sheikh.
• Stations 163, 164, Shihabi Primary School in Balberles, electoral propaganda for one of the candidates, Al-Barals, Kafr Al-Sheikh.
• Station No. 136, Gamal Abdel Nasser School, the presence of propaganda within the station by supporters of the candidate, Kafr al-Sheikh.
• Stations numbers 103, 104, is a propaganda village within the Statons for one of the candidates, Kafr al-Sheikh.
• Halaba Joint Primary School Committee, Qalyub, the presence of propaganda for one of the candidates outside the school, Qalyubia.