Wednesday, August 12, 2020
Statement Number 2
ECHRD Followers Monitor the Commitment of Voters and Supervisors of the Electoral Process Administration of Some Committees to Measures to Prevent the Corona Virus
ECHRD Followers monitored the commitment of voters and supervisors of the electoral process to the measures to prevent the Corona virus by committing to wearing masks and maintaining social distancing, as well as the presence of disinfectants and the presence of health delegates in some committees as follows:
- Fatima Al-Zahraa Primary School in Al-Salam City, Cairo Governorate.
- June 30 School Committee in Helwan, Cairo Governorate.
- Committee of 1167 Women at New Tora School, Maadi, Cairo.
- Committee 693 and 694 of the Ismailia School in Osim, Giza Governorate.
- Committee 661 at Sadat Elementary Common School, Osim Center, Giza Governorate.
- Committee of 662 Osim New Primary School and Osim Preparatory School for Boys, Al-Gomhouria Street, Osim, Giza Governorate.
- Al-Qarda Primary School in Kafr El-Sheikh Governorate.
- Mohamed Metwally El Shaarawy Preparatory School, Qalyubia Governorate.
- New Delbeshan Preparatory School, Gharbia Governorate.
- Committee 198 at Al-Aslouji Preparatory School in Sharkia Governorate.
- Ahmed El-Gabali School, Wadi El-Nile Street, Second District, Zagazig, Sharkia Governorate.
- Committee 329 in the common primary school on the island of Biba, in the center of Biba, Beni Suef governorate.
- Committee 345 at Qutb Muhammad Musa School in the village of Umm Al-Janazeer, Beni Suef Governorate.
- AlShahid Qarni Kamal Battal Kafr Mansour School, Biba Center, Beni Suef Governorate.
- Committee 180, Hajj Ali Ismail Al-Sharqawi Complex (elementary, preparatory, secondary) Shaqrif, Tanta Center, Gharbia Governorate.
- Committee 174 Kafr Al-Manshi Qibli School for Basic Education, Kafr Al-Manshi, Tanta Center, Gharbia Governorate.
- Committee 175 New Kafr El-Mansoura Primary School, Kafr El-Mansoura, Tanta Center, Gharbia Governorate.